Friday, March 14, 2014
Love is surely a beautiful thing! Paul Okoye, the other half of P-Square, has found love 11 years ago. Anita Isama is the chosen one. She is the mother of his son, Andre. Both waited for the right time and it seems that this year is the year they are ready to take their relationship to the next level. They will celebrate their traditional wedding on the 22th of March in Anitas hometown Port Harcourt.
These pictures are a foretaste of the upcoming wedding!
We wish them a powerful love that will endure all the obstacles and missunderstandings that are inevitable in a marriage. Hard times are there to proof our our love for one another. No marriage is easy and No marriage is perfect but packed with love, patience, and with God it will surely be a beautiful journey!
More pictures after the cut...
Friday, October 12, 2012
Today I stumbled on this YouTube video. It is the first time that I see a black male homosexual marriage, I swear! It's an unusual picture for me. Reportedly this same-sex wedding video has triggered a huge rage and hatred in the american black community. How do you feel about this topic? I personally like this video!
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Oooh, the mudslinging between Seal and Heidi Klum just starts. Seal accused Heidi that she committed fornication during their marriage with the helper. Therefore it proves that she has no class. This is a very violent accusation! What do you think is it an expression of disappointment that Heidi is dating her longtime bodyguard. Or do you think that Heidi Klum has betrayed her estranged husband during their marriage? It will be interesting how Heidi will respond to the allegations!
Monday, August 13, 2012
Hello dear ones,
U.S. actress Jennifer Aniston (43) is engaged. "Justin Theroux had a wonderful birthday and was given an incredible gift when his girlfriend Jennifer Aniston has accepted his marriage proposal," the spokesman of Theroux confirmed it on Sunday. A wedding date has not been mentioned.
I'm so happy for Aniston, I wish the two lovebirds all the best for their upcoming marriage!
Saturday, July 28, 2012
1. Discover his favourite pet name and call him by that.
2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.
3. Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment and apologize. Explain to him why you behaved that way that made him angry.
5. Be quick to say "I am sorry dear". Whenever you offend him, ask him to forgive you and kiss him often.
6. Speak good of him before his friends and siblings.
7. Honour his mother
8. Insist that he buys gifts for his parents. Be sure that he will do the same for your parents.
9. Surprise him with his favourite dish especially when he does not have enough money at the moment.
10. Do not allow your maid to serve him food whenever you are at home, because you may lose him to her.
11. Hug him whenever he returns from work. Collect his luggage and help undress him.
12. Smile when you look at him and perk him occasionally when you are in a gathering.
13. Praise him before your children.
14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
15. Put a love note in his purse.
16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
17. Dial his number and when you hear "hello" just tell him ‘I love u’.
18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him. He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
19. Tel him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.
20. Give him a hug for no reason.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life. Implement these laws. Wake up and pray every morning with your family, it goes a long way.
- Start and/or end each day by holding hands and praying together with your wife.
- Talk to her respectfully without demeaning her or hurting her feelings.
- Show interest in her friends and give her time to be with them.
- Express to her that you need and value her.
- Try not to make sudden changes without discussing them with her first.
- Let go of the small stuff. We all have annoying habits and preferences that are different from our spouse’s. (Dave Ramsey)
- Show her that she matters more to you than any one you could be with, that threatens her security in your marriage.
- Plan a mini-honeymoon, where the two of you can spend quality time together
- Make the time to set specific goals with her to achieve together for each year.
- Give her grace when she offends you and forgive (even as you want to be forgiven). Be polite, courteous, and mannerly with her—not taking her for granted.
- Defend her to others—especially to your family.
- Don’t belittle her intelligence.
- Be especially helpful when she is not feeling well.
- Try not to argue over money. Peacefully discuss future expenditures instead.
- Relate what happened at work or whatever you did apart from her.
- Surprise her from time-to-time with a card and flowers or a little gift.
- Remember to tell her or call her as soon as you know you are going to be late.
- Be an involved partner in helping with the children and spending time together.
- Maintain good grooming habits so you look and smell good. It shows you care.
- Be supportive. Help her to finish her education and goals that are important to her.
- Don’t negatively compare her relatives with yours.
- Find out what her sexual needs are (and then try to fulfill them).
- Make a point of honoring anniversaries, birthdays, and other special occasions.
- Make sure she has money to spend any way she would choose.