Tuesday, March 11, 2014
This is such a beautiful video of 20 Strangers that kisses for the first time. See the sparks in some of the "couples". The video has gone viral in just some hours. )
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Happy marriage anniversary Michelle and Barack Obama! Today the popular president and his wife celebrate their 20-year wedding anniversary. Michelle and Barack Obama married on 03 October 1992. But Michelle has forgotten their special day. Michelle Obama told last tuesday in an interview of 'The View' this:
"He asked me, 'Well, what are we going to do on Saturday?' And I go, 'What's Saturday?' And it was our anniversary - I forgot. "Barack's response? "Cold".
This the couple wrote today on Twitter.
Michelle tweeted the following
Happy 20th anniversary, Barack. Thank you for being an incredible partner, friend, and father every day. I love you! –mo
Aaaaawwwww how sweet is this!
Saturday, July 28, 2012
- Start and/or end each day by holding hands and praying together with your wife.
- Talk to her respectfully without demeaning her or hurting her feelings.
- Show interest in her friends and give her time to be with them.
- Express to her that you need and value her.
- Try not to make sudden changes without discussing them with her first.
- Let go of the small stuff. We all have annoying habits and preferences that are different from our spouse’s. (Dave Ramsey)
- Show her that she matters more to you than any one you could be with, that threatens her security in your marriage.
- Plan a mini-honeymoon, where the two of you can spend quality time together
- Make the time to set specific goals with her to achieve together for each year.
- Give her grace when she offends you and forgive (even as you want to be forgiven). Be polite, courteous, and mannerly with her—not taking her for granted.
- Defend her to others—especially to your family.
- Don’t belittle her intelligence.
- Be especially helpful when she is not feeling well.
- Try not to argue over money. Peacefully discuss future expenditures instead.
- Relate what happened at work or whatever you did apart from her.
- Surprise her from time-to-time with a card and flowers or a little gift.
- Remember to tell her or call her as soon as you know you are going to be late.
- Be an involved partner in helping with the children and spending time together.
- Maintain good grooming habits so you look and smell good. It shows you care.
- Be supportive. Help her to finish her education and goals that are important to her.
- Don’t negatively compare her relatives with yours.
- Find out what her sexual needs are (and then try to fulfill them).
- Make a point of honoring anniversaries, birthdays, and other special occasions.
- Make sure she has money to spend any way she would choose.