Friday, July 20, 2012

Akon loves Big Butts

Akon just tweeted the following: "I love big Butts!!! And I can not lie" And adds the first picture.
Currently the R & B singer is in Ibiza. As you can see in the second picture, he has a lot of fun with famous friends like hip-hip legend Rick Ross and known DJ David Guetta.


Akon and "the Butt"

Until now I knew very little about the rapper Rick Ross. On Wikipedia I have found out this interesting fact about him :
William Leonard Roberts II was born in Coahoma County, Mississippi. and raised in Carol City, Florida, near Miami.After graduating from Carol City Senior High School, he later attended the historically black college, Albany State University on a football scholarship. He derived his stage name from the drug trafficker "Freeway" Ricky Ross, to whom he has no connection. What impressed me the most is the fact that he had even planned studies. Finally a hip-hopper who had no Gansta past.



David Guetta, Akon, incognito, Rick Ross




Back to the Akon, he and his friends are looking very relaxed and are enjoying the wonderful weather on the Spanish island.
I wish them all the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment